- 09-21-2013, 05:10 PM #2
Re: Forum Help on S3
The i9300 forum covers all the variations of the international version of the phone:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...xy-siii-i9300/BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By tues6oclock in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:43 AM
- By eKoKnight in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 19Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:44 AM
- By minifreddusch in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:05 AM
- By annie310889 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 12:51 AM
- By jyc9999 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:28 PM