- 2 Posts
No Carrier Unlock After Encryption?
I have my sim unlock code from T-Mobile, but it won't work. I'm using a Rogers SIM, to force the unlock code request.
Does anyone know if carrier unlocking works if the phone is encrypted? Besides running cyanogen (10.1.3-RC2), that's the only reason I can think of for why the unlock code won't work.
- By Alan Bush in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2013, 08:23 AM
- By laollis in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:35 AM
- By agp423 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:09 PM
- By sarahcutler in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:39 PM
- By hell911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:04 PM