Notification Problems

joejoey22

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S3 running Synergy Rom r443 and I do not receive notifications from Facebook, Snapchat, and similar apps. However, I still receive notifications from gmail, my texting app, and many others. I was able to install MB notifications for Facebook and that began to give me notifications for Facebook. Sadly, there is not a similar application for Snapchat that I could find. I have tried uninstalling the application and reinstalling it, in case my restore from titanium backup caused the issue, but this did not fix it. I tried disabling juice defender as well, also with no luck. I never receive the notifications for Snapchat, so it is not a basis of how often the device checks for the notification. I have no idea what to try next, does anyone have a suggestion?

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Um I don't know about your other apps but Facebook and Snapchat are two of the most unstable "official" apps that are available on the Play Store. Anyhow, many users have reported problems with Snapchat while they tried using it on Android 4.3.3. In any case, you should open the app and go to its settings, in there you will be able to find the notification checkbox, see if that's checked. Mostly that does the trick

spikea4

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue on my Galaxy S4, I can't find a fix either. I'll get notifications for candy crush from the Facebook app, but that is it. I will randomly get them for comments and requests.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12