I don't know how to use my rooted phone

Etta Rodriguez

May 18, 2014
Visit site
So I got a Tmobile s3 on craigslist and it came jailbroken. I've had a hard time with a lot of things so I wanted to go back to stock. I thought all I had to do was unroot it so I watched a video a little kid put on youtube and I went into supersu and "unrooted" my phone. I thought this would make it go back to stock, but it just deleted the supersu app and now my phone is technically not rooted. It still has recovery and bootloader on it too...

The reasons I decided to go back to stock:
the stock music player app was deleted
the phone doesn't show up when I plug it into the computer
a lot of other stock apps I am accustomed to using are not on it

Can anyone help me return to stock? Or tell me how to download stock apps (like the files app)? And/or how to get the phone to show up as plugged in on the computer and on the phone or how to get my pictures and videos onto my SD card...

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
So I got a Tmobile s3 on craigslist and it came jailbroken. I've had a hard time with a lot of things so I wanted to go back to stock. I thought all I had to do was unroot it so I watched a video a little kid put on youtube and I went into supersu and "unrooted" my phone. I thought this would make it go back to stock, but it just deleted the supersu app and now my phone is technically not rooted. It still has recovery and bootloader on it too...

The reasons I decided to go back to stock:
the stock music player app was deleted
the phone doesn't show up when I plug it into the computer
a lot of other stock apps I am accustomed to using are not on it

Can anyone help me return to stock? Or tell me how to download stock apps (like the files app)? And/or how to get the phone to show up as plugged in on the computer and on the phone or how to get my pictures and videos onto my SD card...

I'm slightly confused. You bought it rooted, decided you wanted it back to stock, successfully returned it to stock settings, but is still missing stock features and abilities?

nexusclocker

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
You're gonna need to download the original Touchwiz software... Go to Samsung.com and look for it.. Just go to downloads and look for your S3s Model number.. Located behind the battery, or just go to settings and about phone. Then you should see an update available for your phone.. Do you know by any chance what custom recovery its using?

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz