T-Mobile 16GB - Return to stock / sim unlock

JohnBoy412

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,
I am trying to return to my Galaxy S3 to stock (to sim-unlock it later) but I have no luck so far.

Model: SGH-T999
IMEI: 35 (first two)
Galaxy S3 T-Mobile 16GB
Currently the phone is Rooted and runs 4.1.1, build number JRO03L.T999UVDLJA
Kernel: 3.0.31-370274 se.infra@SEP-91 #1 -- SMP PREEMPT Fri Oct 19 22:16:17 KST 2012

What have I tried?
Well I got the phone from a friend who tried to sim unlock the phone. At the moment the phone shows NULL/NULL when trying to get the IMEI number through the dialer, ServiceMode menu is blank, and any other commands return NULL or "No network available". Basebond version is Unknown.

I tried flashing PIT and restoring EFS, before installing the stock ROM, but both have not yielded any success.
Also tried installing ROM without any of the previous two. Tried a new computer, new usb cables etc.
But I can't seem to get it working.

Does anybody have any suggestions?
I am using "T999UVDLJA_T999TMBDLJA_TMB" as my ROM.
When trying to flash ADP with this ROM Odin gets stuck at "SetupConnection" or it fails with a "Fail(Auth)" (something similar to that).
Currently thinking that I might have the wrong ROM but I tried to download other ROMS from XDA-Developers but they all seem to be corrupt when trying to extract them.

BTW I am not trying to reset it to stock to sell, so Triangle Away is not very important to me, just hoping to sim unlock it and install a newer version of Cyanogenmod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

PS I have been reading the post on this form with similar question they have been very helpfull in finding possible solutions, but none have worked yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech