No info on pricing yet? will this even be released this week?

drewsg

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Wanting to know the full retail on these, especially the 32GB one since I just signed up for T-Mobile a couple months :(

Luckily my S2 is still in mint condition, so it won't be too bad of a hit

Illmusiq

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Nope...when you go to their mobile site you can sign up for an e-mail when they get some news(why they don't have it on the regular site is beyond me) but outside of that it's just a blind waiting game. Maybe they're preparing for a delay

EDIT: or maybe they're trying to milk that Fathers Day sale for all it's worth and we'll here something Monday lol

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Wanting to know the full retail on these, especially the 32GB one since I just signed up for T-Mobile a couple months :(

Luckily my S2 is still in mint condition, so it won't be too bad of a hit

Ofcourse there is no pricing info yet they're trying to make money off the fathers day sale. Do you know how many people are buying a one s for $50? Probably plenty. They will be super happy until 4 days later they see the galaxy s3 come out. Some might stick with their one s some might go return the one s for the gs3, when they return t mobile will make even more money with the $50 restocking fee...lol its all about money. Just wait patiently it will be out soon

Frankie_B

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I stopped by my a kiosk in the mall right down the street; and they hadn't even been told about the release date. When I asked about the price he told me that they probably would run around $300 with a $50 mail in rebate. I didn't believe him.

This morning I went to the brick & mortar downtown, and they told me the same price, then backed it up with the fact that the GS2 is still selling for $230 on contract. As for availability, he told me they were allowed to start selling them on Wednesday, and they are getting them in tonight.

Last thing he said, was that if you're trading in your last phone, there will probably be a samsung specific price promotion: ie; my vibrant is worth $70 automatically, but last time Samsung did a big phone release (GS2?) they did a $100 guarantee for all samsung devices.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair