Galaxy S III Camera Problems...Shutting Down

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
At the O's game last night, I attempted to take pics, and each time, the screen went black. I thought it just turned off, but it locked it and would not turn back on until a battery pull

It did it about 5 times. Finally it did work.

I thought all was fine, until I gave my phone to a friend today to take a pic I wanted, well the same thing - the pic showed up then BLACK.

I planned on writing this post. Before that, using Nova Prime, but having the stock TWiz and Go Launcher, I tried both of them to see if it was the launcher.. It was not Same problem

I did however look in my battery charger and see the factory battery. I installed and worked perfectly on first try

I bought 3 batteries from Amazon, have NEVER had a problem with all 7 Androids the past 2.5 years

It very well could, or almost bet your life, is the NON-Oem battery correct?
Or has this been a GS3 issue?

Any feedback would be appreciated

Regardless, I have a different line of batteries, not the cheaper ones with Samsung on it. I should have known they only charge to 90 percent. But the pure black ones with a black and white label.

jifejacobs

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I thought I was the only one having this issue. I had the problem with it within a week of getting it, then no other problems. I thought maybe it was just a quirk. But tonight I was trying to take pictures of my son at the circus and it kept cutting off. I'm sure other people have had this problem, right?

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S3 Camera Problems...Shutting Down

I use Nova Launcher Prime, NOT TouchWiz so I didn't know if it was Nova because I don't even goto TWiz or have the screens set up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol