Report weird bugs here

Ophio

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Woke up to this lock screen on my phone this morning. Lucky enough to get a screenshot. I couldn't punch in my PIN fully. Notice the white dot in the PIN entry box. It's not a phone screen/screen protector issue. No clue what caused it. Fixed by restart.

Ophio

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Just another minor bug to share.. notice how the outer box looks weird in the screenshot on the left. This happens when selecting 'home and lock screens' under wallpaper in settings. Does not happen in the home or lock screen options.

danfinger

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Woke up to this lock screen on my phone this morning. Lucky enough to get a screenshot. I couldn't punch in my PIN fully. Notice the white dot in the PIN entry box. It's not a phone screen/screen protector issue. No clue what caused it. Fixed by restart.

yep. I get that one too about 1 per week.

digitalfreaknyc

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This has happened to me as well, several times. I have to re-start it to fix.

MY weird problem is that 3 of my 4 email accounts no longer sync automatically since the latest firmware upgrade. I have to manually sync them.

Ophio

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
This has happened to me as well, several times. I have to re-start it to fix.

MY weird problem is that 3 of my 4 email accounts no longer sync automatically since the latest firmware upgrade. I have to manually sync them.

May be you should backup all your data, reset to factory defaults, upgrade the firmware first thing, then set up everything? It's a pain, with no guarantee that it'll work but it's an option if you've tried everything else with the email accounts...

Ophio

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Another weird (maybe cool??) observation: If you have the live jelly bean wallpaper, try turning your phone from the portrait to landscape orientation (and back) fast. See how the jellies react? Was this intentional? Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech