Google Voice with T-MO GS3

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys I've been using my SG3 for 5 days and I just can't get my Google voice to work on the phone. I google the problem and lots of people have been able to get it working by deactivating it and activating on the phone and using the code *004*google number#. Everytime I do this on the phone I get "unable to process request". Does anyone have any ideas on how I get get GV working on the SG3. I use GV for international calling so that part works, just can't get the Voice mail working. Thanks

Rockafella

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
In your cell phone’s address book, add a new contact with your mobile number. Remember to select the option to send your incoming calls straight to voicemail.
Under “Call Settings,” make your Google Voice number your new voicemail number. If you think you might want to go back to your T-Mobile voicemail, it is a good idea to copy your old number down for safekeeping.
Make your Google Voice number your new call forwarding number.
Your T-Mobile phone will now utilize Google Voice visual voicemail. Whenever someone leaves you a voicemail, it will automatically go to Google Voice. If at some point you decide you like T-Mobile voicemail better, all you have to do is go back to your original voicemail number.

jawnnyb

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
click on you phone Icon
click on your menu button
click on call settings
click on call forwarding
click on Voice call
Change the number from your tmobile voice mail to your google number in any of the fields you would like to. the options should be
Forward when busy
Forward when unanswered
Forward when unreachable

hope this works for you!!

also remember to turn it on in your Call settings under voicemail.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay