Help with rebate

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys. I got a question about doing a rebate for T-Mobile. It's not about my S3, but about my dad's One S.

The deal is the original rebate form we received was one with a deadline that passed. I didn't think much of it and we sent off that rebate form. Well about a month later they sent a mail saying we couldn't receive the rebate.

So then we went to the T-Mobile Retailer and complained. They agreed to help us and they sent in another Rebate form. But then a later we received a mail to our home again saying we did not have the according plan to receive the rebate. After doing some research I realized that T-Mobile sent the rebate form for a Value Plan, when they should have sent the one for the Classic Plan. My dad got angry and now isn't doing much to try again.

Now what I did was enter the phone information on T-Mobiles Rebate site, and it said there was a Rebate offer available. I was about to submit the form, but I realized something. We were originally using Sprint before we switched to T-Mobile. Because my father's occupation requires many phone calls we decided to use the number we received on Sprint on T-Mobile. The deal is we did not have all the information required to forward the Sprint number to T-Mobile the day we started the 2 year contract. So what happened is he got a new T-Mobile number. Then a few days later we changed that number to the old one.

Now the actual question I need an answer to is, in the form do I enter the first phone number we received from T-Mobile, or the one we are now using. The Service Agreement form has the new T-Mobile number on it.

Also what happens if we do not have the original receipt. From what I remember my dad might have sent the original receipt already.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude