Both my wife and I have been using the OG (Original Samsung G Vibrant) with Uphoria ICS. I thought this was the best phone since sliced bread. However my wife has been complaining a lot about the OG plus the fact that my son destroyed his last phone. So instead of buying a new phone for my son I upgraded my wife's phone and gave him her old phone.

Now I'm jealous. The S3 is an excellent phone the screen size/quality is considerable better and the speed is much much faster there is NO LAG on her phone. She was surfing for a few hours on her phone and did not once complain about web sites they loaded every nicely on the phone. I threw on Chrome (which is a horrible experience on the OG) and it was even better than the stock browser.

The phone is much better in every way possible. As far as a phone no dropped calls and clear quality.

I guess the only two complaints I have with the phone is the physical home button. I love the capacitive buttons on my OG wish Samsung did the same. Also I don't like the Touchwiz skin. It waste a lot of space and is setup with a lot of clutter.

=X=
    10-01-2012 05:41 PM
    Glad to see you're into it. Now you have to upgrade
    10-02-2012 09:25 AM
    Glad to see you're into it. Now you have to upgrade
    No kidding. I'm holding out for the note to get to tmobile.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
    10-03-2012 09:35 AM
    I initially wanted the note but it wasn't available at the store due to apple. I'm so use to the s3 now but might purchase the n2 as a early present.

"may the odds be in your favor"
    10-03-2012 10:35 PM