- 3 Posts
Problems connecting to Kies Air through WiFi(Samsung Galaxy S3)
Hey guys, I'm having an issue connecting to Kies Air via Wi-Fi with Samsung Galaxy S3
I can connect via browsers by typing the http code into my browser, but when i try and connect via wifi over the Kies Air 22.214.171.12494_28 software then i have a problem.
I followed the Wi-Fi connection setup guide(Windows 7), and i ran into the problems during step 3. Windows Firewall Exceptions Settings
The instructions are
A. In the Control Panel select "Windows Firewall"
B. Select "all a problem or feature through Windows Firewall" from the windows firewall settings.
The whole point of this step is to allow "Wireless Portable devices" to communicate through windows firewall.
My problem is that Norton 360 Anti Virus has "Taken over" my firewall. and I am unable to even click on that section of my firewall.
My question to you guys is what should i do in order to fix this problem?
Thank you for reading my post
- 10-26-2012, 08:01 PM #3
Re: Problems connecting to Kies Air through WiFi(Samsung Galaxy S3)
Sorry that you have to go through the viewing stage but I couldn't tell you. I don't use computers. I would try uninstalling Norton if that firewall is blocking you from doing it.
"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm
- 11-24-2012, 08:24 PM #4
- 02-26-2013, 01:07 PM #5
- 02-26-2013, 01:35 PM #6
- 08-22-2013, 06:41 PM #7
- By Rocky2#AC in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 105Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:15 AM
- By blackmeat4u in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2013, 05:36 PM
- By blackmeat4u in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2013, 09:38 PM
- By Saphira in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2011, 07:58 PM
- By jcochranusn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:49 PM