Directv Sunday Ticket Watch Live feature not working

Starfinder

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded from a Sprint SGSII. Yesterday,I was not able to view live games with my Sunday Ticket app.

The app provided scores. I tried it on 4g and Wifi. Anyone else have this problem? Suggested fixes?

The error message after a minute of trying to login was check settings to make sure video was not disabled.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the Sunday ticket package last year and it never let me watch games that were not on a Sunday. Being that you posted on the 6th and you were watching a Monday night football, I can say that may be the issue. I called directv and they told me that Sunday ticket was only available on that specific day

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

Starfinder

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My time must not have been set correctly. My post should have have been on Monday the 5th at 10 PM. I tried the watch it live feature while the games were playing. I tried it both with 4g and over wifi and it wouldn't work. It worked on Sprint when in a coverage area. Never tried it over wifi with them.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
My time must not have been set correctly. My post should have have been on Monday the 5th at 10 PM. I tried the watch it live feature while the games were playing. I tried it both with 4g and over wifi and it wouldn't work. It worked on Sprint when in a coverage area. Never tried it over wifi with them.

Hmm. If I had the Sunday ticket I could check some more.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49