Pictures on my SGS3 look 'broken'

combi06

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello all

So for some time now (about a couple of weeks) I've noticed that the majority of the pictures I take with my Galaxy S3 appear to be 'broken' when I view them on the Gallery app (either stock gallery or QuickPik gallery app). This is getting irritating and it is frustrating me beyond believe cause I have to take the same picture over and over until it decides to come out correctly. Help please!

Here is a picture so that you can see what I am talking about

Test Pic.jpg

My wife has a GS3 as well and hers does not have this issue?

I'm thinking this may be a hardware issue? Is this happening or has happened to anyone else?

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Ive had some a similar problrm also. When I used the barcode scanning app from eBay on a screen (imac) it glitched on me. The same thing happened as your picture. Are you using the default camera app to take pictures?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

combi06

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes Im taking the pictures with the default camera which is also the only one I have installed. I have to gallery apps (the default one and QuickPic but the picture looks the same on both

combi06

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
By the way this doesnt just happen when I take a picture of a screen. It happens all the time when I take a picture. Whatever picture I take comes out like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888