1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wifi calling issues

I have just had the phone for 4 days and am having issues with wifi calling. The first day I used the phone the wifi call that I placed was great. Since then I have had issues of the other person not being able to hear me, extreme breakup and not being able to hear the other person. This has been at both my home and office wifi.

Would getting a signal booster be any better as that would also be over wifi?

Is there a way to dis able the phone from switching over to wifi calling without turning off wifi?

Default Re: Wifi calling issues

Quote Originally Posted by mojo rising View Post

Is there a way to dis able the phone from switching over to wifi calling without turning off wifi?
    As far as this statement I know you can turn off wifi calling by settings >more settings >scroll down to wifi calling and uncheck it. The wifi will stay on.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

I am also having problems. Where I work at I cannot get a signal because of the metal in the bldg. Fortunately we have a router near to where I work, so I send and receive calls this way. Problem is when I leave work and go home I have to reboot the phone get the wf-fi calling to work. Process is repeated when I go back to work....

This problem is known by T-Mobile it is not the phone..bad news is its been since August the first reports of it..mine does it also..no fix date .. called them rhey just say someday an over the air fix..but nothing comes...

Hi Tech gurus!
    I, too, have a question about wifi calling.... is there a way to specify it to one contact? I only need it for an international contact but I have unlimited minutes at home so I really don't need it for that. Also I have a data plan. So is there a way to make sure that whenever I call this contact, it is on wifi only and also to turn it off for everyone else?
    Thanks!
    Taylor

No way to selectively use Wi-Fi calling. It is either on or off.
    SGH-T999
    T-Mobile USA
    Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)

If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button

Unused Ram is Wasted Ram