1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Outlook Notes Sync

I had the S2 and loved it - I had no intention of going to the 3 yet but the wrong drop and a cracked screen forced my hand.

One of the syncs that was available with the S2 from Outlook was for Outlook Notes to a Samsung app via Kies and I LOVED it - I wanted a way to do that forever with Android, and the Google option to have it go to their server I didn't like as there is some sensitive info in my notes, not passwords mind you, but things I didn't want sitting in the cloud.

I was disappointed when I found out that was a feature missing in the S3 with Kies, not sure if that was intentional or an oversight. Are there any plans to bring that back or maybe is there already the option available when I finally get my Jelly Bean upgrade from T-Mobile?

Thanks -

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Default Re: Outlook Notes Sync

I am also dissapointed in this apparent omission. It seems like I'm the only one that uses notes in Outlook sometimes. I since have slowly migrated to Evermore and color note for all my notes.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Outlook Notes Sync

i have the same problem of not being able 2 sync my outlook notes 2 my new samsung note 2 , dose anyone know how its done and why the kies doesn't alow it