Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S3 problem

Hello I have had the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 for a month now it's a great phone but 2 weeks ago out of no where my volume down botton won't work I can only put the volume up I can't put it down and I'm starting to get mad can someone please help me

Default Re: Galaxy S3 problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dannycordero21 View Post
    Hello I have had the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 for a month now it's a great phone but 2 weeks ago out of no where my volume down botton won't work I can only put the volume up I can't put it down and I'm starting to get mad can someone please help me
    Go into a tmobile store and ask to have it replaced. I switched my device 3 times. You waited a month so they might send you a replacement and you'll have to send the old back. If you would've did it in the 30 day mark they would've just handed you a brand new one (well at least that's how they did it for me)..
    Also try factory resetting it may fix the problem

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm