- 3 Posts
Jelly Bean bug?
I just updated my s3 to the new Jelly Bean 4.1.1. but I notice a decrease in speed. When texting, it lags, when making transitions, it lags often. Did i do something wrong? I went to about device in the settings and scanned for updates. The new update popped up so I allowed it to download and update my phone. Should I have put the phone through a hard reset? Also, Android File Transfer doesn't work and I never got Google Now and the "Butter" app or whatever.
- 11-16-2012, 07:11 AM #2
- 11-16-2012, 12:00 PM #4
Re: Jelly Bean bug?
No you don't need to clear any data or cache before updating/upgrading. This happens to many Android devices. I have had about 5 to 6 android devices so far and they all end up slow after a upgrade. I don't know why but a reset/reformat of the phone/tablet makes it perform much better. My S3 was a bit slow also, but it works fine now, but I didn't reset it either.
- By arcadelion in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 95Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:23 PM
- By stas333 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 260Last Post: 05-03-2013, 11:52 AM
- By Rumma in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2012, 09:58 PM
- By crisg723 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2012, 09:07 AM
- By skitzer9 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2011, 06:07 PM