- 15 Posts
Galaxy S3 Low Disk Space
So I'm running low on disk space on my 16 GB S3; only 799 MB available. I deleted the Avengers movie (2.64 GB) to make more room, but I still shows that I only have 799 MB available. Can anyone please explain this to me? Thanks in advance!
EDIT: Seems like my storage space is accurate AFTER I restart my phone. Is this always the case? I'm surprised that even Windows miscalculated the disk space prior to restarting.
Last edited by Mintymouse; 11-22-2012 at 02:57 AM.
- 11-22-2012, 03:16 AM #2
- 699 Posts
- Infected Eternity/stock
Re: Galaxy S3 Low Disk Space
I actually am having the same type of issue. It says 3.3GB used no matter how many apps I delete (decided to finally clean up my Google account and delete the bloatware). Its not a huge deal for me because I also have a 32gb sd card, but its a tad bit annoying.
Rebooting did not solve it in my case.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central ForumsThunderbolt Saga > Brett Favre Saga
- By DROIDBerryMA#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 07-29-2010, 04:17 PM
- By dirtysouth12 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2010, 02:58 PM
- By Mrjapedo in forum Motorola DevourReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2010, 06:53 AM
- By alphabets in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:59 PM
- By impossiblefunky in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2010, 04:03 AM