- 4 Posts
New GS3, My Battery Life Cant Be Normal - Ideas?
Hi, I'm new to my galaxy s3 as well as this forum so hey :P
I got my phone two days ago and have had to charge it about 5 times since then.
My battery life is around 6 hours if I use it to mostly text, and maybe run a couple apps for a few minutes
I dont see this as normal, I hear people have amazing battery life.
Settings: WiFi off, GPS on, Bluetooth off, sync off, brightness at 25% power saving mode is even on :[
Any ideas on what may be causing this? i'll try posting a picture
- 11-22-2012, 04:35 PM #2
- 12-01-2012, 08:55 AM #3
- 12-01-2012, 04:29 PM #4
- 12-02-2012, 12:41 AM #5
- 12-02-2012, 12:41 AM #6
- 89 Posts
Re: New GS3, My Battery Life Cant Be Normal - Ideas?
Go into the app management from the settings and disable bloatware like ChatOn, S suggest, even S Voice since it has Google Now...disable any crap like that you wont use and your battery will be better. Also helps to do a couple or few charging cycles as well where you charge it up all the way and drain it completely( or close to it)
- By Battlefaze in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2013, 04:28 PM
- By crossx3 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:48 PM
- By azack in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 79Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:21 PM
- By sethpcs in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:10 AM
- By Vincent Law in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 06-15-2010, 06:13 PM