- 23 Posts
Stock Clock app options?
M nexus s 4g clock app had a function that would dim the screen by clicking and holding (so it won't be bright in the room as wife and I go to sleep). Any optionsor alternative app I should try?
Thanks! Loving my gs 3!
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
- 12-02-2012, 04:27 PM #2
Re: Stock Clock app options?
You can do the same using the S3 with JB. Open the clock and you will see a Square in the top right corner with 4 arrows pointing outward. Tap and it will go into bedside mode. Once in bedside mode tap the menu button and in Settings you can change the background (I created a black one) and turned down the brightness all the way. After about a minute the Screen Saver clock will kick in and move around the screen to prevent Burn-in.
- 12-06-2012, 08:46 PM #4
- 12-09-2012, 03:05 AM #5
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2012, 05:32 PM
- By ccoram in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2011, 07:05 PM
- By CamaroHutch in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 08-23-2010, 06:24 AM
- By blackops#IM in forum Android AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-27-2009, 11:02 AM
- By cmack in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2009, 10:58 PM