- 79 Posts
I had some skull candies 50/50s with mic 3 and the mic didnt work as soon as I got my s3 so I uprgraded to a pair of urBeats they sound grate but again mic didn't work, so far the only head phones with a mic that work are the pair of headphones that came with the s3, does any one have the same issue? Is there a fix? I would hate totake back the urBeats back bit if mic don't work there going back. Also if there's no fix does anyone about a good pair of headphones with a mic that do work?
- 02-24-2013, 03:16 PM #2
- 03-23-2013, 10:26 PM #3
- 03-23-2013, 11:02 PM #4
There was a change in the S3 for the pinning for the Headphones and Mic. Don't know why. I have searched for an adapter but no luck.
- - - Updated - - -
There was a change in the S3 for the pinning for the Headphones and Mic. Don't know why. I have searched for an adapter but no luck.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.1.1
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button.
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- 03-24-2013, 07:30 PM #5
- 04-01-2013, 02:19 PM #6PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By electrofreak2k7#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2011, 08:45 PM
- By deltatko in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2010, 09:52 PM
- By IzelTokatl in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:11 PM
- By oracle646 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:03 PM
- By rwun in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:03 PM