mic/beats/skullcandy

Bizzare

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I had some skull candies 50/50s with mic 3 and the mic didnt work as soon as I got my s3 so I uprgraded to a pair of urBeats they sound grate but again mic didn't work, so far the only head phones with a mic that work are the pair of headphones that came with the s3, does any one have the same issue? Is there a fix? I would hate totake back the urBeats back bit if mic don't work there going back. Also if there's no fix does anyone about a good pair of headphones with a mic that do work?

Sam Zaffrann

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Mic 3's and Beats only work on Apple's iPod, iPhone, and iPad. The Mic (Mic1) work on android, but recently on my android the mic was messed up.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
There was a change in the S3 for the pinning for the Headphones and Mic. Don't know why. I have searched for an adapter but no luck.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a change in the S3 for the pinning for the Headphones and Mic. Don't know why. I have searched for an adapter but no luck.

davsug

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
If you enable TTY VCO mode, the mic on your beats will work fine. Volume will be high in phone calls but music audio will be fine

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

snowmanwithahat

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Did you ever find out if the convert worked? I just bought some Skullcandy headphones for my snowboard helmet and realized it didn't work once I got it plugged in.... I hate Apple so much for putting this standard out there on the world.

koola1dmann

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
yeaa so idk maybe my urbeats arent working because i got some apple headphones stuck in them and had to get them out with tweazers but i dont think it did any damage so i enabled TTY VCO and tested the mic on my galaxy s 3 nothing i dont hve any volume control or microphone control all i can do is pause not even play it
any help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome