Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.1.1

Default Unresponsive after unlock

I'm running stock except for nova launcher and fancy widgets. I have just noticed now that when I lock the phone and then unlock it, the phone is unresponsive for a couple seconds because I notice some type of sparkle animation that is happening. I have gone through all the settings and made sure I didn't have weather animation after unlock turned on or any other type of animation after unlock. Does anyone know what could be the issue? The animation looks like stars twinkling or something. I've tried changing the wallpaper to something else as well. I've gone from live wallpaper to a still wallpaper. The live wallpaper I run is ocean HD. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Default Re: Unresponsive after unlock

I have never had this issue with a completely stock GS3. It could be something wrong with your Live Wallpaper, but I think the animation is coming from your launcher as that is what a launcher does (change your gui basically.)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.1.1

Ok I finally figured out the problem. I was using fancy widgets and had the animation turned off on it. I also had beautiful widgets installed and even though I wasn't actively using the widget it was still running the animation. After turning it of the phone is responsive. That has to be a bug because if your not actively running the widget it shouldn't do that. Since I know this I may just uninstall beautiful widgets since two widgets are running at the same time. One on the home screen and beautiful widgets in the background.

did you batt pull
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by power18002003561 View Post
    did you batt pull
    It wasn't an issue of pulling the battery. Notice I figured out the problem already