S 3: enter appointment onto phone Google calendar and it is not syncing with PC / Google calendar
Galaxy S3, T mobile, JB operating system. On PC using up to date Google browser,
issue seems to have just started not syncing, I think:
Entered an appointment onto phone and it is not syncing to my pc calendar.
yet when I enter appointment onto the pc it syncs to the phone instantly.
please give detailed directions. Thanks in advance.T Mobile customer since 2003. Now using the Galaxy S3, as from November 2012, JB os on phone
- 05-20-2013, 09:19 PM #2
- 05-21-2013, 09:58 AM #3
Re: S 3: enter appointment onto phone Google calendar and it is not syncing with PC / Google calenda
The S3 has multiple calendar databases. When you create an appointment, there should be a row near the top of the screen that says what calendar it's saving the appointment to. If it says "My Calendar", it going to save only to your phone. You need to make sure it shows your Google account there (tap on it to change).
You should be able to set the Google calendar as your default in the app's settings.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By barrytest in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2013, 10:21 PM
- By Curlyfriez123 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2012, 02:03 PM
- By Goneeuro in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 15Last Post: 05-10-2012, 09:03 AM
- By Dave-in-Decatur in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2012, 08:46 AM
- By flscot in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2011, 07:57 AM