Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TinyBubbles
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default $50 account credit on T-Mobile GS3 with new activation (2 year contract)

Hey everyone,

So I got an email about this promotion and my sister is switching to T-Mobile this xmas. I am getting her the GS3 and adding a new line of service to our family plan. T-Mobile has a special offer for the holidays with new activations:

Save on 4G Smartphones
    + Receive a $50 credit on your bill
    + Get 10% discount on your monthly bill
    + Waived Actication Fees

The credit will be added 30-45 days after activation (after the buyer’s remorse) on their T-Mobile bill. Activation’s must happen through the 866.464.8662 number. To redeem the promotion call the number, pick option 3 and mention the Promo Code 13997 TMO FAV. Also mention your affiliation with Student Rate.

I am going to try and place an order online today. I figure I have nothing to lose if she gets the $50 credit it will be a nice xmas surprise hehe. Anyone done this before??
    CFoxx66 likes this.

Default Re: $50 account credit on T-Mobile GS3 with new activation (2 year contract)

I think the TMobile Advantage program is pretty legit so I am sure that you will get the discount. Regarding the $50 account credit, I have never heard of it but it could very well be a Xmas/Holiday promotion. You don't really have anything to lose I guess in either case you get waived activation fees and the discount