- 12-21-2012, 03:47 PM #2
- 12-26-2012, 06:08 PM #4
- 12-29-2012, 03:49 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: Any way to root with JB?
google "Samsung Galaxy S3 toolkit 2.0" download it. Once downloaded flash custom recovery. once you've flashed custom recovery, download cmw superSU and put it on your sd card. Then boot into custom recovery and by holding volume up, home button and power button all at once. Then install zip from sd card and find, 'cmw supersu". when its finished reboot and you've rooted tmobile gs3 on jelly bean.
- By xJAVEEZYx69 in forum LG myTouchReplies: 15Last Post: 03-15-2013, 01:14 PM
- By pbishop2010 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2012, 01:38 PM
- By wally27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:06 PM
- By Mastaking in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2012, 10:25 AM
- By dannynyc in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2011, 08:39 PM