- 12-30-2012, 12:29 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 03:13 AM #3
Re: Email voice notification
It could be a couple of things. If you use S-Voice and have voice commands turned on that's one way of getting the voice. If your phone is in driving mode, that's another. And lastly if the first two don't work try going to Acessability Settings and disable Talk back.
Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
- By reelon in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2011, 04:56 PM
- By tere12 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2010, 11:19 AM
- By TeethMummy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2010, 05:06 PM
- By sniffs in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:57 AM
- By myriad46 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2009, 03:12 PM