- 01-03-2013, 03:06 AM #2
Re: Disable App Start Up
Go to Application Manager and disable the stock apps that you don't want to use.
Third-party apps that start on start up should have a toggle in the settings.
Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
- 01-06-2013, 02:16 PM #4
- 01-06-2013, 04:32 PM #6
- By brendanb in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2015, 04:16 AM
- By Vic Nebulous in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2011, 03:26 PM
- By olsonn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 03-03-2011, 01:55 PM
- By Momo#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:22 AM
- By irock1985 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2010, 06:44 PM