- 01-03-2013, 02:51 AM #3
Re: T-Mobile Wifi-Calling
If you're looking to not use minutes you should try Google Voice. You can use Google Voice over WiFi and Cellular for calls and text with no minute charge. By you being on Tmobile you won't be able to link it with your existing number, but there is nothing wrong with having two numbers is there?
Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
- 01-18-2013, 05:30 PM #5
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 01-10-2013, 06:24 AM
- By codizzle1993 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2012, 01:04 AM
- By jsrober in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 40Last Post: 12-08-2012, 07:19 AM
- By jjbadd#AC in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2011, 11:30 AM
- By add119 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2010, 04:05 PM