- 9 Posts
Google voice trouble and Dialing trouble
OK the first problem is that I wanted to try out Tmobile's visual voice mail for a while. After I deactivate it, I can't see to turn on google voicemail any more.
My second problem is that my phone seems to freeze after I dial a number to be called. I have to wait for 20 seconds or more before the phone will change to the dialing screen and dial out.
Anyone got any ideas?
- 01-03-2013, 03:01 AM #2
- 98 Posts
Re: Google voice trouble and Dialing trouble
Here's how you fix it.
Go to settings in the Google Voice app and sign out. If that doesn't work, which it should, Uninstall Google Voice app and reinstall.
If you're having problems getting your voicemails, Sign in on the desktop site under Google Voice and there is an option to disable voicemails.
Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
- By Calma10 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2011, 08:00 AM
- By McPlot in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2011, 03:04 PM
- By Surfcity in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2011, 04:12 PM
- By fdossantos in forum Samsung InterceptReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:03 AM
- By Indianmack in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2011, 01:34 PM