- 01-18-2013, 01:07 AM #2
- 01-18-2013, 01:28 PM #4
Re: Youtube isnt buffering in wifi.
Why would you want it to buffer? The only reason a video buffers is when it's trying to have the quality and playback "normal" but the connection might be slow or trying to catch up. So instead of play, pause, play, pause.. It buffers for a few seconds and grabs some of the video. So it can then play and stream the video but the stream is ahead of where you are watching now.
On wifi usually a connection can keep up with the video so.. It just starts playing.
Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forumsSent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 01-18-2013, 01:38 PM #5[CENTER][COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
- By kaede177 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:59 AM
- By netarc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:55 AM
- By Rich Rasp in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2011, 01:25 PM
- By IcerC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2011, 11:20 AM
- By cpolism in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:04 PM