- 01-22-2013, 01:39 PM #2
- 01-22-2013, 01:43 PM #3
- 01-24-2013, 12:32 PM #6
Re: Home Buttom Wont Stick Out
It seems the majority, if not all, GS3 home buttons settle back and end up flush or in some cases end up recessed slightly. I don't remember exactly, but i think mine settled back the first day I had it.
There is no "fix" for it, but they do sell aluminum stick on home buttons in different colors. Plenty of them on ebay. This could be a solution depending on what you want. You'll definitely end up with a protruding home button after you stick the new home button on.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
- By vdefender in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 44Last Post: 12-26-2012, 03:35 PM
- By simon1419 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2011, 05:32 PM
- By supermack in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:37 AM
- By RUSH in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 12-18-2010, 11:10 AM
- By TheBronze in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:36 PM