- 18 Posts
A friend of mine has run into a situation and I'm looking for the forum's input. To sum it up, my friend bought a new in the box s3 from craigslist. He met the seller at a T-mobile store, checked out the phone, completed the sale. Everything was fine for about 5 days, then today he had no network access. He called T-mobile, gave the imei #, and they said the phone was reported lost. Basically they told him he's sol. When I see my friend tomorrow I'm going to tell him to argue his sim was the first and only used on the phone and everything was fine for 5 days. So obviously the seller is pulling a scam. Any thoughts?
- 01-28-2013, 01:53 AM #2
- 01-28-2013, 09:27 AM #3
Re: Account question
When and how was it reported stolen? Was it a call in lost or was it linked to a past due account?
- 01-28-2013, 01:22 PM #4SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.1.1
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button.
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By jontalk in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2012, 11:46 AM
- By meyer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2011, 11:05 AM
- By Scrapper in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2011, 04:22 AM
- By JayMSY in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:31 PM
- By Kaizmuth in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:43 PM