- 169 Posts
using T-Mobile prepaid $3/day plan with Galaxy S3, what speed after the 200MB?
I have a Dutch friend who is visiting the US next week.
She will only be here for a couple of weeks. If she usese the T-Mobile prepaid $3/day service,
what speed will she get after the first 200MB? Is it going to be 2G(EDGE) or 3G?
- 01-31-2013, 11:40 AM #2
- 01-31-2013, 11:57 AM #3Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By eszylko in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2012, 11:39 PM
- By Neal Edwards in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2012, 01:57 PM
- By badkitties in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2012, 12:00 PM
- By My2Centz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:35 AM
- By cosrocket in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2012, 07:55 PM