Galaxy S3 new update

inaudy

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
did anyone see the lte and wcdma on network mode on the galaxy is not showing the LTE ANYMORE anyone know why on the new update to the galaxy s 3

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
did anyone see the lte and wcdma on network mode on the galaxy is not showing the LTE ANYMORE anyone know why on the new update to the galaxy s 3

Guess they just want to end the confusion with the upcoming lte gs3 and its lte service.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

BocaDog

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I did this update this morning. My phone was in my pocket and I couldn't believe how hot it was running. I also noticed that the display screen auto turnoff was not turning off after a minute like it was set. I changed it to 30 seconds and it did turn off after about 3 minutes. Anyone else see anything strange?

In the notifications window when pulled down it now has the airplane mode, driving mode and the Allshare cast options (were they always there?)

fz553

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
In the notifications window when pulled down it now has the airplane mode, driving mode and the Allshare cast options (were they always there?)

Not sure about the Allshare cast, but airplane mode and driving mode were always there in the notifications dropdown.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
After this update, you may see some increase in coverage and data speeds. I have seen some significant increases in speed personally.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

FBPD10

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
yeah lte was removed but my data speed test are amazing. 21 mps up and down.. Who needs lte with those speeds.

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I did this update this morning. My phone was in my pocket and I couldn't believe how hot it was running. I also noticed that the display screen auto turnoff was not turning off after a minute like it was set. I changed it to 30 seconds and it did turn off after about 3 minutes. Anyone else see anything strange?

The update that added the all share option and driving mode came in the last update that came out a month or maybe two months ago now. I believe those were added with the jelly bean update. And I have ever noticed the same issue. Since I updated to JB once in a while, like once a week it'll happen to my phone. I'll be working and ill feel my phone hoy in my pocket and see that the screen auto turn off doesn't turn the screen off. A few times that has happened and I looked and my screen was on for hours and my battery was drained to like 30% when it should still be at like 80 usually. When I find it happening now I always turn off the phone and turn it back on. It seems to help sometimes, but then other times it won't help.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

TechDad69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
it has also added when you choose which browser you use the option of all the time or just once. I soo hate this and wished I could put it back to normal.

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
That option has always been there when you click a link or open something when you have more than one app that can open it it'll ask if you want to use an app all the time, or just this once. But for you if you go to application manager and go to chrome, you can clear the default from there and the prompt will come up again.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums