Need some advice!
- 02-09-2013, 10:25 PM #3Recordist
- 631 Posts
- Peach Sunrise 3.01
Re: Need some advice!
It shouldn't matter. With a GSM phone you are activating the SIM, not the phone. That's why you can freely move your SIM from phone to phone whenever you want and use that phone.
I used my phone stock before installing a custom ROM on it, but it shouldn't matter.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
- By gingercyde in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2010, 04:52 PM
- By estebancam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 35Last Post: 05-10-2010, 07:23 AM
- By internettoughguy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:42 AM
- By dysfunction5100 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:32 AM
- By brownpm85 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2009, 09:06 PM