- 2 Posts
wifi calling just one contact?
Hi Tech gurus!
I have a question about wifi calling.... is there a way to specify it to one contact? I only need it for an international contact but I have unlimited minutes at home so I really don't need it for that. Also I have a data plan. So is there a way to make sure that whenever I call this contact, it is on wifi only and also to turn it off for everyone else?
- 02-09-2013, 06:22 PM #2
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 20Last Post: 05-12-2016, 03:34 PM
- By bleubit in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:33 AM
- By UncleMike in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:02 AM
- By flyreal25 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:16 AM
- By JGR4444 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2010, 02:07 AM