- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
First Time Rooting, Just Some Questions!
I'm obviously new to the world of rooting and I just have some questions I would like to get clarified! Well I currently use the Samsung Galaxy S3 on T-Mobile and I'd like to root my device to be able to run CyanogenMod or another ROM that would let me run a close to vanilla Android experience. Does anyone know a reliable source where I would be able to be walked through this process? like a very reliable YouTube video? Afraid to brick my device here..also I've been waiting on the premium suite OTA from T-Mobile but that wont likely be available for ages...So if i root my s3 will i still be able to get this OTA or will i be out of luck at that point?
- 02-14-2013, 10:25 AM #2
Re: First Time Rooting, Just Some Questions!
Suggest the rooting subforum might be a better place to ask these questions. There's a step by step guide to rooting the T-Mobile S3 there:
- By evilhugbear in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2011, 01:56 AM
- By Uchiha Wes in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2011, 05:15 PM
- By umfan6 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 10-31-2010, 09:21 PM
- By Ethame in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2010, 12:45 PM
- By eskemobob in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2010, 01:35 PM