- 2 Posts
My notebook is in hp service for 2 weeks already and they didn't give me a hint when is it getting fixed so I'm posting this from my phone and I tried to investigate with it as much as I could (and still am)
Here is the deal:
I'm getting a new phone and it will be Galaxy S3 from T-Mobile (might get it tomorrow or might get it in 1-2 weeks, I'm so excited xD)
Crnogorski Telekom :: Phone details
If you go to basic features you will notice "Operating system version - Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)"
Afaik, latest os for Galaxy S3 is Jelly Bean 4.1.2, is that right? Is there any official website where you can see updates?
Also, is it hard to update the phone and do you have to remove it's old os and files first? And do you lose warranty etc?
Also, I have been using iPhone 4 for last 2 years so will it be hard to get used to it? :P
And oh, do you know how to transfer contacts to SIM/Galaxy from iPhone? (And possibly SMS-s)
- 02-20-2013, 10:46 PM #2
- 57 Posts
- Jellybean Baby
Re: Some questions
Actually when you first start to set up phone it should update automatically. If not push on left side of home button and go to settings in pop up menu, scroll to bottom of new menu and press about device, on new menu push update software. That easy. Phone will shut down, update and then restart. Ask a lot of questions on here if you get stuck, most people are helpful. Enjoy your great new phone. Any other questions I will try to help.
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:50 PM
- By gabe3 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2009, 04:54 PM
- By ituleb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 08:07 PM
- By Navrig in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:43 AM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:47 PM