- 3 Posts
Has anyone had any luck connecting their S3 to a powerPC based Mac running 10.5.x?
I haven't found much information, good or bad on the subject. Lately my work around is using my computer as a server and connecting with ES File explorer on my phone and downloading everything that way.
My computer is an Apple G5, powerPC chip, running 10.5.x.
I understand that powerPC apple hardware is largely unsupported by many newer programs, but it's still a pretty decent computer.
- 03-10-2013, 09:54 PM #2
Re: Has anyone had any luck connecting their S3 to a powerPC based Mac running 10.5.x?
A lot of Mac users have downloaded or installed a Windows version using Bootcamp with good results connecting the phone via USB.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.1.1
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button.
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 01-01-2013, 06:37 PM
- By MattMJB0188 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2012, 08:25 PM
- By srfcrzy in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:01 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 17Last Post: 08-22-2010, 01:31 PM
- By r-nice in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:41 AM