- 3 Posts
Geotagging on photo 4.1.2
Hi, I am hoping someone can shed some light for me. I have been using the geotag feature on my S3. i'd go into the photo, go to the settings, and choose to view it on the map. ever since the 4.1.2 update, the only option i can choose now is "get directions", which, when i choose it, gives direction to my home from where I currently am, not where the picture was taken. I have tested this by taking pictures in different locations and every time it is giving directions from my house to my house. Is there a way to get the old "view on map" back or a way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.
- 05-31-2013, 04:00 PM #2
Re: Geotagging on photo 4.1.2
I have never used that feature but I opened one of my photos and it did have show on map and it did show map where I snapped it. So the services that would depend on would be map and location setting on the phone not the camera. So I wonder if you have those off or restricted somehow.
- By ninja2010 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2011, 11:20 PM
- By droidntn in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2011, 05:07 PM
- By robmack in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:47 AM
- By KGP in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:13 AM
- By darmac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:10 PM