- 2 Posts
I think I messed up my phone
I have a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s3 T999. I heard you can root the phone to 4.2.2 so I tried to do that, but it failed and now my phone is stuck saying firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. but I dont see this phone on Kies and my phone doesn't have a s/n number on the back to look up the firmware. Can someone help me. I tried doing hold the volume up, home, and power button, but it just goes back to that message.
How to Root Your Samsung Galaxy S3 (And Flash Stock ROMs) Using Odin for Windows Samsung GS3 softModder
this is the site i used.
- 07-20-2013, 12:11 AM #2
- 12-15-2016, 12:19 PM #3
- By zheenmkhalil in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2013, 02:21 PM
- By tigerNamedtony07 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 34Last Post: 07-31-2013, 09:44 PM
- By Randy Sanders in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2013, 10:40 AM
- By NarcoticDragoon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2013, 06:02 PM
- By thomamon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2013, 07:24 PM