- 1 Posts
Okay so recently my galaxy s3 was stolen. We quickly called to basically disable the device and ordered a new one. Now I have the phone but no way to get my contacts back. I already checked google and all my contact groups were there but all the actual numbers are gone. Does anyone know how I can get them back without having to go into the store?
- 08-13-2013, 11:48 PM #2
- 682 Posts
Re: Retrieving Contacts
If they were saved on the Sim Card they are gone with the phone. If you were using Google they should be there. Did you ever do a backup using Kies? They would be there if you did.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button.
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By housetube in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:36 PM
- By Eeebra in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:28 PM
- By bjfowle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 08-14-2013, 11:45 AM
- By Mark Gustad in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:36 AM
- By Troneas in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:21 AM