- 1 Posts
S3 ATT going to T-mobile--- What is lacking?
Aloha, all. I got my unlocked S-3 ATT and using it on T-mobile. My service range is poor on T-mobile so want to use WIFI. (or suggestions). I understand T-mobile has "WIFI Calling" that is not avail on the ATT version, so other than using Skype or an app that requires the called party to have the same app running, how can I directly use WIFI to call? I saw changing the ROM (beyond me ATM) but I loose some other functions. Sooooo, any suggestions on getting TRUE WIFI working on this ATT to T-mobile hybrid?
PLEASE LIMIT any RESPONSES to the SUBJECT MATTER, so the MODERATOR does not need to.
- 08-22-2013, 12:58 AM #2
- 8,234 Posts
Re: S3 ATT going to T-mobile--- What is lacking?
As for other VoIP apps I'm not sure, as I've only ever used Skype, and it's honestly not terribly reliable.Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
- By jwn66 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:41 PM
- By someraccoons in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2013, 07:44 PM
- By Lecrae116 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:59 AM
- By JDA54669 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 05:01 PM
- By Oh Joseph in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 05:00 PM