Lock button & home screen not working
Hi, the screen on the S3 is working absolutely fine. However, when I click on the lock button, it doesn't lock the screen. The home button also does nothing unless I continuously keep pressing on it and it just takes me to the apps that were opened.The back button and the setting buttons are working fine. I haven't installed anything on here besides games from the store and from the automatic updates. Please help me on this.
- 08-22-2013, 03:54 AM #2
Re: Lock button & home screen not working
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by the lock button? Are you referring to the power button? Do you want the phone to lock immediately after hitting the power button? Try going to Settings/Security/Automatically lock, and select "Immediately." This is how it works for my Razr Maxx--it might be a little different for the S3.
When you say the home button does nothing, do you mean no matter what you're doing? So for example, if you're using the browser and then hit the home button, nothing happens?
- 10-27-2013, 08:55 PM #3
- 11-08-2013, 02:19 AM #4
- By russlush3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 05:36 PM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:08 AM
- By MetroidJunkie in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 05:47 PM
- By Katyj1228 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 04:32 AM
- By karn101 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:17 AM