- 22 Posts
Double-Tap to Top makes my phone auto-scroll to the top
With double-tap to top enabled, as I scroll down the list of e-mails, it eventually (withing seconds) scrolls back to the top.
T-Mobile has replaced my phone twice and has refused to do so again. They are sure that I drop the phone and this is the result.
While, I would believe me if I were in their place, it is most certainly not true.
Has anyone had the same issue? Or is the UPS guy just throwing my phone against my door at delivery?
- 08-27-2013, 04:42 PM #2
- 09-23-2013, 08:05 PM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Double-Tap to Top makes my phone auto-scroll to the top
I had the same problem (and many other problems) T-Mobile replaced 3 times with refurbished phones, but had the same problem, plus more. Now the original phone purchase have date is 13 months ago, so they won't replace it any more, even though only had this replacement for 2 months. This phone overheats, lags, volume now extremely low, and battery drains in less than 2 hours.
THIS IS THE BIGGEST PIECE IF CRAP PHONE I HAVE EVERY OWNED.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Gauhar Mahmood Azeem in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:09 PM
- By Brian Phipps in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:59 PM
- By paisley99 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:34 PM
- By dmcincubus in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 02:59 PM
- By jpayne71 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:41 PM