GS3 keyboard lagging

Docbully

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
After the last update to my S3 the keyboard lags when texting or typing. It takes anywhere from 5 to 10 seconds for the keyboard to pop up. . I'm using "go launcher" and "handcent" and my wife is using the stock software and we both are having the same problems. Is anyone else having this problem and if so what is the fix?

Thanks
Doc

iHackPro

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Try going to Settings-Developer Options-Turn them on-and make the Window Animation Scale, Transition animation scale and the animator duration scale all set to "off". See if that speeds it up.

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
After the last update to my S3 the keyboard lags when texting or typing. It takes anywhere from 5 to 10 seconds for the keyboard to pop up. . I'm using "go launcher" and "handcent" and my wife is using the stock software and we both are having the same problems. Is anyone else having this problem and if so what is the fix?

Thanks
Doc

The stock keyboard on the s3 sucks, I highly recommend SwiftKey. It's fast, smooth, and most importantly lag-Free. It has a free trial if you want to try it out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary