- 09-21-2013, 11:12 AM #2
- 7,919 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Phone keeps on freezing!
Have you tried to clear cache in recovery? Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
What sometimes happens is accepting updates can cause the cached data from the old OS to interfere with the new version.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By OverLordOfYou in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:03 AM
- By Gnab2 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:50 PM
- By Raptor007 in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 01:15 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:57 AM
- By hatchex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:56 AM