- 1 Posts
Kies backup question
Hi there i am setting up kies for the first time for my boss on his s3
Is there a way i can limit the backup of files to exclude years, like from before 2010 and only backup current files?
It keeps giving sync errors on his schedule with appointments from 2007 and he has to manually apply sync which is a pita.
Thanks in advance.
- 10-26-2013, 10:28 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By sinkist77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2013, 10:35 PM
- By jack584 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2013, 12:16 PM
- By thebignewt in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:02 PM
- By FernleyE in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2013, 12:08 PM
- By sbudaj in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:51 AM