Updated S3 to 4.3 Now I have recurring photo download notifications! They won't go away!

Erica Prokop

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Your advise helped me SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Those notifications have been there for WEEKS until I finally turned to the wwb for HELP. They're gone & are NOT coming back 2secs after I delete them!!! :) THANKS!

KateMDeDo

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
thank you so much! that was a **** load of annoyance. I wanted throw a brick at my phone, I haaaaaate my notification bar full.
I always hate getting updates. I actually like this one a lot though....other than that defect. thanks again!

tranj035

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Help! I cleared out my downloads folder many times and it still says "no downloads" when I check it but I still get the dang notifications! of course with current times updated and when I click on an individual download it says, "unable to find item." any other advice??

Tina Singh

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S3. I never had this problem before till recently. When i download a file from the internet, i receive a notification 'Download complete', but its not in the Download Folder. Any help would keep me from throwing my phone at the wall..Thankyou in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670